The wallpaper panels in our master bedroom are done!! I am thrilled with how they turned out. Yippee!
The project was fairly simple. (But I guess I should speak for myself since Justin did 90% of the work!) We picked up some MDF and wood trim to frame the panels out. After we cut the trim, we spray painted it a muted gold color (I think the name was Rustoleum Caramel Latte). Rather than messing around with wallpaper paste, we just adhered the wallpaper to the MDF using a spray adhesive (super easy). Then we used wood glue to attach the trim to avoid any nail holes. After they were assembled, we just did a little touch up painting around the sides. And voila!
The colors in the wallpaper work so well in our room. It took me a while to commit, but I am glad I did. I knew I wanted something metallic; and the gray, gold, and linen color work well with the existing neutrals in the room.
Stayed tuned to see what I did with the leftover wallpaper . . .