Sunday, August 23, 2009

Rudy's (and an update).

Last weekend we picked up an air compressor from Justin's parents so we can re-paint a craig's list find (before and after pictures to come once we get it painted). On the way out to their house, Justin finally got to eat some Rudy's bar-b-q.

I'll have a post soon with his new "decor" contribution to our bedroom.

As an update to my post from Friday, my mom is still sore, but doing better each day. We took my grandma to an emergency clinic Saturday morning, and thankfully she doesn't have shingles. She was having a terrible allergic reaction to something, but we are still not sure what it was. It could have been food, medicine, pollen, etc. I am so thankful they are both on the mend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!