Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Big Thank You.

Dear Judge,

Thank you a million times over for granting our motion for summary judgment in full today. It was the best news I have heard in quite some time. So great, in fact, some of us had to apologize to the others in our hall for shrieking in delight after reading your order.

I would like to say I am going to miss drafting all those briefs for you, but really and truly, I am looking forward to a little bit of a break after billing over 500 hours in the past 2 months.

Thanks to you, I can now have a life again. I no longer have to worry about being out of state for a 2 week trial at the end of the month. Instead, I can think about going out of state for a lovely vacation!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!