Friday, August 21, 2009

A not so great start to the weekend . . .

My grandma came into town to help take care of my mom who had surgery today (she is doing okay). After getting my mom settled back in at home, my grandma starts coming down with shingles!

Then, Justin and I go to grab dinner, and on the way back home, we get in a wreck after some girl (who is not paying attention -- and "thought she was in the right lane") turns into us.

My grandma's shingles are now spreading pretty badly, so tomorrow morning we are waking up early to take her to the emergency clinic so that she can get some medication.

And, I have a brief due on Monday.

Serenity now, serenity now. Please let this weekend get better . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!