Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Puppies!

We celebrated two dog birthdays this past weekend (and my father-in-law's too)!  Riley turned six this past Wednesday.  What a sweet little puppy.  Who couldn't love that face?


And here is he (being wrangled by my mom) modeling his party hat over the weekend.  Let's just say that the dogs did not appreciate the party hats and getting them to stop pawing them off and pose for a picture is next to impossible.   


And precious Zoey turned one today!  This is her the first day we picked her up.  Could that face be any cuter?


She is a little mess, but getting sweeter by the day.  Just the other weekend, she "helped" with the laundry.  We were folding towels, and next thing we knew, she had jumped in the dryer! 


Since we were at my in-law's celebrating my father-in-law's 25th birthday, the puppies were able to run around with my mom's dog and my in-law's dog.  They all had fun celebrating and enjoying dog cupcakes from Sprinkles. 


And from the looks of things, the dogs enjoyed them . . .



Happy birthday to the two cutest dogs! 

11 comments:

  1. I looove dogs- and yours are so cute. I know how they are family to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dogs...and not just because they led me to you!

    And it looks like your mom is a cardi lovah too?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable. And I love that one of them is named Riley. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Just stumbled upon your blog. Love. Can't wait to come back. Oh, and I'm a new follower.
    Great ideas.
    Great style.
    Great posts.

    Keep it up.
    See you next time!
    Wendy
    at
    simplybrookes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable!

    I love my dog so much, he is still just a little puppy and I love him being so tiny but I can't wait to see what he looks like when he is full grown :)

    You have such cute dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable! We are big dog lovers around here. We have 3!!! And, those cupcakes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday puppies!!!! they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww that puppy in the dryer shot is priceless!! Riley and Zoey are precious, Emily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!! Is your one dog a Lakeland Terrier?? I have one myself and she is quite the handful!!
    I'm your newest follower & already love your blog :)
    -kait
    faveprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!