Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SmashBurger.

Typically my bad eating habits are positively correlated with the number of hours I bill. (Can you tell I am in the midst of working with statistical expert reports? I am slightly worried that the phrase "positively correlated" came out like it was second nature. I need another vacation stat.)

Well after billing 70 hours last week alone, I splurged tonight and tried a hamburger and rosemary fries at SmashBurger. It was SO delicious. I love a good hamburger, and this one was well worth all of the calories. We will definitely be going back.



I hope my workload decreases soon for numerous reasons, one of them being for the sake of my expanding waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!