Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bathroom Idea.

I love this bathroom! If I could only convince Justin that the venetian mirrors are awesome. He's not so sure.

(photo: http://www.myhomeideas.com)

I love the glass tiles behind the mirrors. Just beautiful! (Thanks mom for sending this along).

Our sconces should be here this week from Restoration Hardware for the bathroom update. We still have the mirrors from RH after they shipped us new ones that were in the correct finish and not broken. I think they ended up shipping us 10 mirrors total before they got it right. What a hassle. I am excited to see them with the sconces. Updates on the master bedroom progress to come . . .

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!! Searching to Find the latest Affordable Bathroom Ideas for decorating your bathroom, then log on to Metroloftfurniture.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!