Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chandelier.

I have been looking for a mini-chandelier to put over our bathtub when we finally get some free time to do some minor renovations.

I came across this beauty tonight:


You've gotta be kidding me! As if the seahorses were not hideous enough on their own, check out the awful lampshades. Did a kindergartner paint those? And then it is like the designer thought the few crystals at the bottom would class it up. Simply amazing. This beauty can be yours for $1,199.91.

I did find the one below that I really like. It is not quite as colorful and expensive as the lovely seahorse chandelier, but it is a touch more glamorous, which is the look I was going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!