Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wonderful Sunday.

I had a great Sunday (and didn't have to work for 1 minute)! We slept in and had coffee and Lucky Charms (breakfast of champions). We then ran some errands (the antique shop close to our house, High Fashion Home, and Pottery Barn).

Justin was sweet and dropped me off at the nail place so I could get a mani/pedi while he went to store to pick up items for tonight's dinner. (Post to follow on the delicious massive meal we had).

We ran back to High Fashion Home, which sells furniture and great fabric, after we checked out some swatches we had grabbed earlier in the day. I will have a recap of the little DIY project we started today. I am super excited about the results. Stay tuned for the before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!