My firm is a big believer in creating S.M.A.R.T. goals and writing them down. What better time to think about what I want to accomplish than at the start of a new year. Hopefully by sharing my goals (not all of them SMART ones), I will be more apt to follow through. In no particular order:
1. Wake up earlier on a more regular basis.
2. Watch the first 3 seasons of 30 Rock.
3. Drink more water every day.
4. Do yoga for my back at least 3 times a week with my new yoga video.
5. Get more involved with the Tahirih Justice Center (and increase awareness around my office).
6. Start eating/cooking more at home.
7. Attempt to be less critical of and more patient with others.
8. Get in better shape. (whose list is this one not on?)
9. Learn how to take better pictures.
10. Get back into painting/drawing/crafting.
House Related Goals / To-Do List:
1. Paint the sitting room by February 1.
2. Paint the master bathroom by February 1.
3. Hang pictures in the entry way.
4. Accessorize our bedroom.
5. Organize the 1st and 3rd floor elevator closets by February 15 (the date the Container Store Elfa sale ends).
6. Clean and organize the study.
7. Change the knobs in the kitchen to drawer pulls.
8. Look around the house frequently and be reminded of all the things we have already accomplished.