Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mirror Twins.

While taking a quick break from drafting a massive brief for work today, I decided to look at pretty pictures of bedrooms on decorpad.  During my search, I came across this image that's from the blog Simply Seleta.


Remember my great vintage mirror find from craigslist (blogged about here)?  It's the exact same mirror! 


Maybe I am easily excitable right now since my head has been buried in case law and depositions for most of the weekend, but how cool is that?  Now I no longer have to imagine what the mirror would look like if I paint it white and can totally picture how the area will look once completed.  (As an update, I still haven't decided for sure what color to go with.)

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny it's the same mirror! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!