Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today's Important Meeting.

Our group received an e-mail from our boss this morning asking us to come down to his office for a meeting. Things have been a little tense around the office recently with all the law firm layoff news, so I always get a little scared when I see an e-mail calling for an unexpected meeting with the boss.

We all get down there (of course, I have my paper and pen), and he says "this is a very important meeting." Again, I am a little worried about what is about to happen. He then gets up and passes around NCAA brackets and tells us to fill them out by noon.


What a relief! We all had fun filling out our brackets this morning. Too bad I left my picks on my desk and can't see how well I am doing so far tonight.

2 comments:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +$3,624 PROFIT last week...

    Subscribe For 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!