Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rough Day; Great Dinner.

Yesterday was a bad day at work -- things went from bad to worse before the day was even half over. Thankfully Justin had worked out some dinner plans with friends, and I was able to forget about things for a while.

We had a delicious dinner at the Glass Wall. I had a salad with lots of goat cheese (yum) to start and pork tenderloin with smoked gouda mac n’ cheese and asparagus and apples along with a glass of malbec. And nothing makes a bad day better like some decadent chocolate bread pudding. In addition to the meal being so tasty, the company was great too. Lots of fun stories were shared by all (including my all time favorite Justin story)!

On to the weekend . . . I am hoping I can do some decorating projects that have been on my to-do list for a while. (And I am hoping my hair lady calls me back because my bangs are out of control and need to be trimmed big time.) I am also looking forward to a tentatively planned mani/pedi with Meagan on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!