Sunday, December 14, 2008

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

I love our new stockings, but they were hung with more care than most. We got them on sale, +20% preferred customer discount, free monogramming, and free shipping. However, there was just one small problem . . . they didn't hang very nicely. Here is where my OCD kicked in -- it bothered me immensely that Justin's hung more "flat" while mine and Riley's were more "tilted" (and at different angles no less). Something had to be done.

I am not a seamstress (heck, I can barely sew on a button), but I whipped out some needle and thread and took care of the problem.

BEFORE:

AFTER:


Problem solved! I can finally rest easy when I am in the living room -- no more attempting to twist and adjust them to no avail. While I make no guarantees about how much loot they can hold, they sure look better (at least to a crazy perfectionist).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!