Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let the Blogging Begin.

The phrase "that's blog-worthy" has come out my mouth more than a few times over the past year or so. I have finally decided to do something about it. For about a month Justin and I had the great idea of having a blog together (which I thought we were equally excited about), but we could never seem to come up with a blog name. I mentioned the idea of just doing one without him since my ideas for blog names never met his standards. His response -- "that's fine, I wasn't sure how much I was going to blog anyway." So, here is my blog . . . maybe if he's lucky, he can make a guest post every now and then.

As far as the name goes -- I am going to make an effort to list 5 things every week I am thankful for, planning on accomplishing, etc. I am a big fan of lists, so this will only further my OCD list-making nature. (As a side sappy note, Justin and I have always done a cheesy little thing of naming 3 things we love about each other. The blog title of "name 3 things" was already taken, so I considered it a sign that we should now tell each other 5 things we love about each other.)

Who knows if anyone will really read the blog, but it is more of a way for me to get my thoughts out there, document interesting (and not so interesting) events, and show the progress of our house.

So with that introduction . . . let the blogging begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!