Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.

It is snowing . . . in Houston! You gotta love Houston weather -- it was literally 77 degrees yesterday. Last time it snowed here was Christmas of 2004, and as my luck would have it, we were in Tennessee where it didn't snow at all.

Of course we went outside tonight and took some pictures to document the winter wonderland. I am sure our neighbors think we are weirdos, but I am okay with that. They should just be thankful I wasn't laying in the grass making snow angels. Here is our front yard and Justin's car:



I am not looking forward to my drive (albeit short) to work tomorrow. People here, myself included, have no clue how to drive in the snow/ice. It should be interesting. I am just excited that it is actually starting to feel like Christmas. While I am not much of a cold-weather person, it is a little difficult to get into the holiday spirit when you're wearing flip-flops. I'm not going to lie -- I was pretty pumped to wear my boots and long coat today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!