Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photos from the Iphone.

I thought I'd share a few random things from the last few days with you through the lens of my iphone . . .

I am certainly no fashion blogger, but I wore this outfit to work the other day and received a bunch of compliments on my top.  While that in and of itself it not noteworthy, the the fact that the top was free is!  I "bought" it with one of my Nordstrom Notes that was expiring soon.  If you also are a fan of Nordstrom Notes, here's a little tip:  you can get gift cards with them and those never expire.  I always say it's "free money," and Justin rolls his eyes and says "oh yeah, it's real free."

Riley decided to make himself comfortable in Justin's desk chair.  How sweet is that?  (Please excuse the awesome mess of paperwork completely surrounding Justin's desk area.  He decided to clean out his desk over the weekend, so I wasn't going to complain about the papers strewn about all over the floor!)  

No joke, as I was drafting this post, this is what was going on behind me.  Riley was sound asleep on his back while Zoey was giving him a the stare down.  They both stayed like that for a while.   

Justin has requested that I point out that the above photo is not from my iphone, but from his Galaxy Nexus phone.  He's anti-iphone.  He is also weird.

We went to a new construction open house this weekend.  But the cool (and kind of sad) part is that we used to rent the house that they tore town to build the new house.  So Justin is standing about where our old living room used to be.  It was crazy to be back on that lot and standing in a different house.  Oh memories. 

And last but not least, one of the consultants Justin works with lives in NYC and commutes here every week.  He offered to bring the people at work (and me) cookies from Levain Bakery.  These cookies are seriously good.  And they are 6 ounces a piece!  6 ounces of pure deliciousness.      

Hope your week has been going great so far!


  1. Super cute top! Can see why you got the compliments. Good to know about the gift cards!! Your pooches always crack me up.

  2. Love that you call it free money, I would do the same. That cookie looks so good!

  3. What else would you call it but free money? That top is really cute!

  4. Hard to decide which is more drool-worthy, the cookie or all that shoe storage in your closet. The top is cute too.

  5. Cute pictures and I love the dogs. They seem really funny and adorable. Your closet is so pretty!

  6. I've got to get keyed in to the Nordstrom Notes thing!

    Commuting from NYC to Houston each week? Ugh, but hooray for awesome cookies.

  7. Hehehe, I'm totally giggling about the "free" and the hubby eye-rolling...That sounds straight out of a conversation at our house! Me: Seriously, this was such a good deal, it was like 75% off and I had a gift card! Hubbs: Um, but you still had to *pay* the other 25%... Me: *sigh* You just don't get it, and stop being all practical and stuff. Hubbs: *eye rolling* (c:

  8. Funny - I used to live across the street from Levain bakery and I have to say their cookies are in a very close race for the best cookies out there! My personal favorite is the dark chocolate peanut butter. Yum! But beware: it's the size of a frisbee. Enjoy!! :)

  9. You can make $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars each month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

  10. There's a chance you're eligible for a complimentary Apple iPhone 7.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!