Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cheap Art - Paris Print.

Back in my office post, I mentioned that we needed something to hang over the daybed. Well, now I can cross that off my list! Check!


I love it for multiple reasons: (1) it's Paris related; and (2) it was done on the cheap.



The "print" is this wrapping paper from Paper Source.  It was a whopping $3.95.  The frame is the Ribba frame from Ikea, which is $24.99.  So for less than $30.00, we got a large piece of art to fill the space (and remind us of our fabulous time in Paris).  Thankfully, the paper fit perfectly in the frame.  The colors work well in the room too.  


This last picture of Riley and Zoey snuggling on my lap was too precious not to share -- and it shows part of the Paris print, so it's somewhat related! 


Hope you're having a wonderful week.  It's flying by for me -- I have a trial on Thursday for a pro bono client that I'm prepping for, and tomorrow is ice cream social day at the office.  Jackpot! 

12 comments:

  1. That looks awesome there!! And wow, your pups are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome wrapping paper! LOVE! Your dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Wrapping paper - who knew!
    And how cute are your furry babies? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea for the print! hope ice cream day was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some puppy snuggling! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I have that exact same print!
    Looks way more expensive than we actually paid :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks lovely...hope the trial went well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! What great wrapping papger, and even better art! It's so perfect in that spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Total score! The best part??? It looks fabulous...no scratch that...the best part? The pic of you and the furbabies (c:

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors in the print are gorgeous. I love this idea. It looks great with the fabrics on your pillows too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Paris print looks great!!! Just the perfect touch and love how sentimental it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea. It looks tres manifique. Ice cream social day?- I SO NEED that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!