(1) Anthropologie-inspired spray painted paper mache letters. What a genius idea. I am always amazed at what you can spray paint. These would make a great gift!
(2) Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies. Make these. Now. They are super easy to make and are some of the best cookies I've had in a while. Make sure you have a cold glass of milk handy.
(3) Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner. Seriously, I can't tell you how many eyeliners I've tried -- they all end up either fading away or smudged under my eyes or on my eyelids (or both). I've even tried the fancy $18.00 ones that the folks at Sephora recommend (Too Faced and Urban Decay) with no luck.
So while at Target the other night, I decided I would try Revlon ColorStay. And for only $5.00, I wasn't going to be too bummed if it didn't work. But it works perfectly! I get home from work and my eyeliner is still exactly where it is supposed to be. I've even been going up to Justin and having him look too so that he can be impressed! Boy is he thrilled.
(4) The Brazilian Peel (a glycolic acid facial peel -- not to be confused with the waxing)! I splurged on it a couple months ago and will definitely buy again, especially with Sephora's Friends & Family Sale starting soon.
I don't use it every week as recommended because that's just ridiculously expensive. Instead, I use it about every 3 weeks. It really does brighten my skin and makes it so soft. I have super sensitive skin too and I've had no problems.
(5) Shellac. Specifically, the color Rock Royalty. I've been a Shellac fan for sometime now and this color is going to be one of my go to darker colors. Shellac is a gel manicure that lasts 14+ days with no chips, which is especially key with dark colors. In the picture, the color almost looks metallic-y, but it's not. My nails are just super shiny after coming home from the nail place.
And how funny is Riley? He saw me holding my phone taking a picture, and I swear he thought I was taking it of him! Too cute.
Have you discovered anything that's too good not to share?