Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bedroom Update: Gallery Wall.

I bought some Ikea Ribba frames a while back for a gallery wall in our bedroom.  I had a hard time deciding how to lay out the gallery wall, which would be on the same wall as the TV.  (note: don't let your husband have unfettered discretion in picking out the TV for the bedroom because his definition of "reasonably sized" may vary from yours.)

I couldn't decide if I wanted a random arrangement . . .


or a more organized symmetrical arrangement.

(photo: decor pad)

Then I saw this picture and was immediately drawn to the layout.
 

So from the inspiration pic above, our gallery wall flanking the TV was born:


Here's a shot of the layout straight on:


I like how it turned out!  Next steps:  deciding what to put in the frames, accessorizing the dresser, and hiding the TV cables behind the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! It really looks fantastic. I am totally going to save this idea. Thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for sharing this link with me. I think I'm going to aim for a random arrangement but it could turn out scary. . . Nothing a little spackle can't fix :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!