Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 things . . .

5 things I am thankful for . . .

1.  My mom.  We had a great brunch yesterday at Mockingbird Bistro.  I am so thankful to have such a wonderful mom.  Clearly the dogs didn't get the memo that the camera was straight ahead and not to our left. 


2.  My super cute dogs.  Although I really wish the little one would learn that it is okay to rest.    


3.  Not having to travel this week (typed as I knock on wood). 

4.  Root beer floats.  I have recently been craving these.  So delicious.  We also tried root beer float shots not too long ago, and they are super tasty as well.  To make them, mix root beer vodka with some kahlua and a little bit of half and half.  Our friend Kevin is really the master at making the drink.


Justin isn't a fan of root beer floats (despite his love for root beer and ice cream), so he just takes vanilla ice cream and puts some chocolate syrup on it with a little bit of milk poured on top.  It's so weird to me.  He calls it a "milk float," and I refer to it as a "deconstructed shake."  

5.  The show Community on NBC.  This past week's episode with the paintball competition was so good!     


Not only is the show hilarious, Joel McHale is so dreamy.

3 comments:

  1. Your mom is blessed to have a wonderful daughter like you! Thanks for a wonderful Mother's Day

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing this great article! It’s very informative, and you included some great points to the equally great article regarding rt pcr home test kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work,read for all, I would suggest everybody to read at least once.You are right for a different buisnesses their are different needs , contact center outsourcing , outsourcing call center services , , back office outsourcing services ,, inbound call center services is one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!