Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sarah's House: Laundry Room & Backyard.

While Zoey was taking her first nap of the day this morning, I was able to catch up on some old episodes of Sarah's House.  And, as usual, I loved everything she did. 

The laundry room was so bright and cheery.  For a second, I thought to myself that I would actually enjoy doing laundry in that room -- and then decided that's not true.  I don't like doing laundry period (even if the space is cheery and beautifully designed).


I love the carrera marble countertops and floors.  And the blacksplash is so fun!


She created a little storage area in the basement as well during the episode.  Sadly, the website didn't have any pictures, but she painted the concrete floors a very pretty blue/gray color that I loved.

The next episode was the backyard.  How amazing does that pool look?  I could totally enjoy a nice drink, a good book, and the sun in that space. 

(all photos hgtv.ca)

Sarah and Tommy were cracking me up with all of the comments about the buff guys working on the pool and how they wanted to make a calendar.  Too funny.  I also enjoyed seeing how much her plans changed as the backyard progressed.  It makes me feel better when I start with one idea and end up in a completely different direction!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!