Monday, October 5, 2009

Lonny Mag.

Blueprint and Domino magazines may be gone, but there is a new magazine to fill the void -- lonny magazine. When I first heard about it, I immediately went to the website to get a subscription. Then I realized it was online only.

I love the idea of being able to browse online (and not have another magazine stack around the house). My favorite part is being able to hover over certain images and being able to link to the source. I got about half way through before I realized you could do that!

The only downside with it being online is that I can't tear out and save the pages. Saving the images in my "decoration inspiration" folder on my desktop just isn't the same. But, it will be easy to overlook because the magazine has such great pictures and tips.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures, but be sure to look at the whole magazine. You won't be disappointed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!