Thursday, October 15, 2009

Etsy.

I love etsy (and frankly, could spend a whole day browsing on the site). I recently bought some necklaces from the seller wiyomu. You have to check out her store. The necklaces I ordered arrived yesterday and are so lovely. These are her pictures of the necklaces, not mine:


(Instead of blue pearls, I went with the ivory.)

Her items would make great gifts and are very reasonably priced. I love that many of the styles are customizable. And the shipping was quick too!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you can recommend a good etsy jewelry store! They have so much cute stuff on etsy but it's sometimes hard to judge on the jewelry. Checking it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty things! Gotta love etsy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!