Thursday, February 5, 2009

5 things . . .

5 random thoughts/observations for the day . . .

1. Sometimes Microsoft Word tries to be too smart. I really wish I had the option to prevent it from automatically making "th" after certain numbers superscript.

2. I love these shoes that are on sale at J.Crew


3. I think it is interesting that the Supreme Court requires you to use a font in the Century family (e. g., Century Expanded, New Century Schoolbook, or Century Schoolbook). What happened to good old Times New Roman?

4. My sacroiliac joint is not cooperating. I wish it would stop coming out of place and let me get on with my life.

5. I love the creamy jalapeno sauce from Chuy's (and their queso too).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!