Thanks also to Lauren Lane Decor for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award (frankly, I'm not really sure what that means, but I will take it as a compliment!).
To accept the awards, I have to share 7 things about myself. So here it goes . . .
(1) I don't know how to apply eyeshadow. It's like I have a mental block. I generally don't wear it, and when I do, I just put one color all over my lid.
(2) I have freakishly tiny fingers and wrists. My ring finger size is 3.75.
(3) I started dating Justin when I was 15 (we were both sophomores in high school). I actually didn't like him at first, but with some encouragement from friends and family, I eventually came around and gave him a chance. Thankfully I did -- we have been happily married now for 6.5 years!
(I'm not that much shorter than Justin -- it just looks that way since he is standing on some of the tree roots)
(4) I dislike every Katy Perry song when I first hear it. For some reason they always annoy me, and I end up changing the station. But at some point, I force myself to listen to the song and always end up jamming to it eventually. In fact, I was just listening to Firework.
(5) I am an only child. (Hopefully you're not thinking to yourself "oh, that explains a few things.")
(6) I love pajamas. Unless we are running somewhere after work, the first thing I do is go upstairs and immediately change into pajama pants or shorts. Justin is always impressed with how quickly I can change into them.
(7) I received my one and only B in college my very last semester. Stupid finance.
Now, I am also to pass along the awards to 15 recently discovered great bloggers. Because I've been remiss in accepting the award, many bloggers out there have already received the award. But this past weekend, I updated my blog roll to add some fabulous new-to-me blogs out there. So check out the updated list and go visit some blogs! I am such
rule-breaker (actually, fun fact number 8, I am very much a rule-follower -- almost to a fault sometimes). a