Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cheerful Spaces.

Maybe it's because I am still thawing out from my quick trip to cold Kentucky, but I am really liking the bright and cheerful colors in these rooms.








(all photos: decorpad)

And speaking of inspiring spaces, Megan from Honey We're Home posted an amazing collection of her favorite bloggers' rooms.  Check it out here.  Like her, I love looking at "real" people's rooms and the spaces she compiled are truly inspiring.  (And I am flattered that our master bedroom made her list!  Thanks, Megan!)   

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous spaces! Usually I find I like bright colors in the spring, but I'm itching to get my Christmas decorations down and add a splash of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bedrooms! love the colorful beddings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the two pics with yellow! very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing more orange, blue, and yellow in rooms right now. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh love that blue and orange in one of the first photos. too bad the UGA in me just screams: NO ORANGE IN OUR HOUSE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always been a fan of neutrals and white, but now I'm also craving some color!! Maybe it's all the inspiration mags and blogs I've been reading the last year?! And thanks for the shout out:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these pictures! i'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!