1. Cassie's (over at Hi Sugarplum!) highboy dresser makeover. Her daughter is one lucky girl to have such a fun and beautiful piece of furniture.
(photo: hi sugarplum!)
2. Cole Haan's Violet Air Wingtip Pumps. These may be the most comfortable pair of shoes ever thanks to the Nike air, the reasonable heel, and the hidden platform (all while still looking stylish too). And I love the wingtip design.
(photo: cole haan)
3. The song Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. (Maybe I should have kept that one to myself.) I really disliked the song when it first came out, and now I love it. Along those same lines, it cracks me up when Rihanna's song Only Girl in the World comes on, and Justin sings along. It's probably one of those things you have to hear to fully appreciate, but just take my word for it.
4. Gingerbread lattes and steamers at Starbucks. And I am pretty sure it's a fact that they taste better out of the holiday red cups.
5. The 8x10 trellis rug we got at Garden Ridge for . . . wait for it . . . $99.00! Emily over at A Well Dressed Home blogged about the rug, and it met all the criteria for the rug I had been searching for in our office -- inexpensive, gray, and geometric/trellis pattern. I immediately hit up GR and found it at the bottom of one of the piles of rugs. It looks great in our office! Better (non-Blackberry) pictures to follow.