Thursday, November 5, 2009

ShopStyle.

If you've never checked out ShopStyle.com, you don't know what you've been missing. ShopStyle compiles clothes and home items from tons of different stores and puts them all in one convenient place to browse. You can sort by item, color, brand, price, etc. I use it mostly for furniture, but it has tons of great stuff. The website is awesome when you are looking for a particular item (e.g., nightstand) because you can just go there rather than having to go to a bunch of different websites.

Tonight, I was looking for floor lamps. I came across a couple I liked:


at costplus world market for under $150.00


at ballard designs for under $100.00


at z gallerie for a pricey $299.99 and 20% off
(probably my favorite one, but of course, the most expensive. I also didn't find this one on ShopStyle; hopefully they will add Z Gallerie soon.)

This next one was too hilarious not to include. My apologies if you have an affinity for massive and expensive (and slightly frightening) horse floor lamps.

at unica home for . . . wait for it . . . $7,196.00
(and no, that is not a typo -- it is in fact over seven thousand dollars). It is 7.5 feet tall and weighs 435 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!