I have a lot to be thankful for this year. In honor of turkey-day, here are 15 things I am thankful for:
1. My terrific husband. No one could ever love me like he does.
2. Riley -- the cutest and sweetest dog in the whole world (who is snuggled right next to me).
3. Our great home. I can't believe we've already lived here for 2 years.
4. My mom. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom. (This is our first Thanksgiving apart!)
5. My job. Even though I wish it wasn't so crazy sometimes, I really do love what I do and being challenged each day.
6. My great friends who keep me sane.
And some less "serious" ones:
7. Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.
8. Taylor Swift's album, Fearless. It has been on repeat in my car for weeks now.
9. Starbuck's tall non-fat no whip 1 pump gingerbread latte.
10. Decorpad.com. I have been so inspired by the pictures on the site.
11. Ann Taylor's most recent coupon code. Enter the code "turkey" between now and Friday and get 40% off your entire order!
12. Butternut hot chocolate. (I can never find it in the store, but we have it at work.)
13. Etsy.com. There is no better time waster!
14. The cheap bar menu at Mockingbird Bistro.
15. Elastic waist pants. I am sure I will be needing them tomorrow. And on that note . . .
I hope everyone has a wonderful thanksgiving.