Sunday, July 12, 2009

Classic Justin.

Last night Justin and I were both working and Jeopardy was on in the background. One of the categories was "Tom Time." The answer was:


"He and his band were runnin’ down a dream as the halftime

entertainment at the super bowl in 2008."


Justin blurts out confidently "Bruce Springsteen!" over my obvious response "Tom Petty."


Clearly it is not Bruce Springsteen (or any other guy with a band whose name is not Tom) given the category. Of course, when he realizes his answer was very wrong, Justin's reaction was "well I didn't know what the category was." Sure.


(photo: jeopardy.com)


Please note that the Jeopardy story was much funnier last night. It must be one of those stories where you had to be there -- but I wasn't going to delete what I already wrote and the lovely picture of Alex. Take my word for it, it was funny.


Tonight, I asked Justin if he heard about Tony Romo breaking up with Jessica Simpson the day before her birthday. Without missing a beat, his reply was "Smart move. At least he doesn't have to buy her something for her birthday."


(photo: newyorkdailynews.com)


Maybe I should be concerned since my birthday is less than 3 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!