Monday, May 4, 2009

5 things . . .

It has been a while, so 5 things I am thankful for . . .

1. Our vacation in 2 weeks for our friend's wedding in Mexico (except for the whole swine flu ordeal).

2. Possibly finding bedding for our master bedroom that both Justin and I love (damask - check; gray - check):

(photo: Serena & Lily)

3. Having a great weekend with Justin and friends (with only a little bit of working). Who knew that Meagan and I were so amazing at darts?!

Saturday was also our 11th year dating anniversary. I would have never guessed that at age 15, I would start dating my future husband. Here is a picture back from 2001, 3 years after we started dating. (Maybe it's a good thing we don't have any earlier pictures stored on our computer).


4. Cyclone Anaya's margaritas.

(photo: www.goodhousekeeping.com)

5. Finding out another kitchen on a different floor in our office has "Sonic" ice -- the tiny little ice that makes any drink taste better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!