Monday, February 4, 2013

5 things . . .

Here's 5 things that went on around here this past weekend:

(1)  Some demo in my master closet.   There used to be built-in shelving unit, which wasn't the best way to store my shoes.  Justin offered to change things up to make it work better for me.  Of course, there will be a proper before and after post once it's complete.  But don't worry, the leopard carpet is staying.  Obvs. 


(2)  Enjoying some awesome coffee at a new place in town.  It's legit.  I can totally get on board with any place that sells coffee, sweets, and wine/beer. 


(3)  Picking out a color for the master bathroom.  I need to make up my mind.  Like yesterday. 


(4)  Drooling over this dress (but not the shoes). 


(5)  Spray painting an ikea bookshelf.  I picked up a pair of these to go in our formal living room.  Like the closet, I promise a proper post once they're all finished and styled pretty.  


Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. What fun! I look forward to seeing the finished products...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some good stuff going on. Love the direction your heading in for your master bath wall color. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!