Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Non-Slip Socks.

I was searching on amazon* the other evening for some non-slip socks for my workout class.  I was hoping to find some socks on the cheap since Define sells them for about $10 a pair, which I thought was a little on the steep side.  But after looking into it, $10 isn't as outrageous as what I originally thought.

But the point of this post is not about pricey socks.  It's about the amazing item Justin found when he was helping me look for the socks.  Non-slip socks for dogs! 

(photo: amazon)

Sadly, the item isn't available to purchase anymore -- they must have been hot sellers.  But doesn't that picture just crack you up?  Maybe Zoey and Riley want a pair for when they are running around like maniacs on our hard word floors.

* For the record, I'm not sure there isn't anything amazon doesn't have.  We love having amazon prime and definitely get our money's worth.  Our friend, Kev, feels the same way -- my favorite 2 things he's ever ordered from amazon are a salad spinner and a butter dish.  Awesome. 

10 comments:

  1. don't judge me... tucker and maggie have these! seriously... they were scratching up our hardwood floors so badly when we first moved in, we had to do something! i like to think they kind of love them : ) or hate them, either way, ha!

    ps. love the bathroom tour- i reallly love the stonington gray. does it read the same in real life as it does in the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, where the heck do people come up with all this stuff??? (c: Are they sitting around laughing their rears off at their dog sliding around when they suddenly think "Hey, SOCKS FOR DOGS!!!"? But seriously, thank goodness for Amazon, they have saved us more than once...and I think you are right, there isn't anything they don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying! This is hilarious. I needed this photo this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture is SO cute! i've been wanting to try out define - i keep hearing awesome things and there is one right by my office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha...I am going to look for some. My lab Chloe scratches our hardwood. If she had some of these she could hang out in the living room with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahah, these are awesome! Our basset, Floyd, could definitely use these. He is the clumsiest thing around. He falls over when he scratches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cracks me up. My husband LOVES Amazon Prime. the last thing he ordered-a vacuum! I made fun of him because, really?!-he said, hey no tax and no shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these socks for dogs are brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! My dogs could actually benefit from these! They "skate" across our wood floors when we get home because they are so excited/can't walk! I also saw a funny story about this on Hyperbole and a Half http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!