Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ruffled White Shower Curtain.

I love the cleanness* and freshness of a white shower curtain.  There is only one thing that could make it better . . . ruffles!   

 
(photo: anthro)

(photo: target)

 (photo: decorpad)

This one is pretty, but has a little too many ruffles for my taste.


Ruffles really do make most everything better.  For example:  

(photo: jcrew)

(photo: kate spade)

 
(photo: etsy)

* I had to verify that "cleanness" is actually a word.  I guess I've never spelled it out before, but I think it looks weird with the 2 "n"s (not that it looks any less-weird with only 1 "n").  Maybe I should have just used the word "cleanliness" instead and avoided it all together.        

8 comments:

  1. oh yes ruffles make everything better! That first shower curtain is gorgeous!!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! Love ruffles!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! I am a ruffle girl through and through. Shirts, pillows, tanks . . . you name it. Ruffles make everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black ruffled shirt is definitely something I'd wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ruffles--whether it be on home furnishes (esp. pillows) or clothing (esp. shirts and sweaters)!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE RUFFLES!!! I spent days searching for the perfect white ruffle shower curtain. The Urban Outfitters one is by far my favorite, but I couldn't let myself spend $80 on it, so I found one on amazon for $25 that was top to bottom ruffles like the Urban Outfitters one but they are bigger so it doesn't seem as full. I still like the UO one best, but for $25 I am completely happy with mine!


    http://rockwellali.blogspot.com/2010/09/beddingbathroom-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! super cute blog, check out mine...www.sostinkingcute.blogspot.com Love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shower curtain and the word cleanness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!