1. Going to Austin. I'll have a full recap, but we had a blast last weekend!
2. Watching UT football. I picked up this shirt yesterday because I am always looking for cute burnt orange and white attire, and this shirt was perfect!
(photo: j crew)
3. Watching Mad Men. We never watched it when it first came on, and after hearing all the great reviews, we decided we should. Better late than never, right? We ordered the old seasons from Amazon and are on Season 2.
I could watch the show just to ogle over the clothes!
And it's not just the clothes . . . the Draper's headboard is fabulous! I love the color and the tufting. But, in full disclosure, sometimes all I can think about is how much it must smell like cigarette smoke!
4. Cleaning out and organizing the closets in our downstairs bedroom. It was a sad day today -- I finally donated the television I won at our after-prom party (and a bunch of other stuff) to Goodwill! After 10 years, it was time to say goodbye to the tv! Why all the cleaning/donating? Besides just needing it, see number 5.
5. Switching around the office and main guest room. Our office is currently on the third floor, and our main guest room is on the first floor. We decided to switch the two rooms around. We have started using the downstairs room as a workout room and thought having the office down there instead may work better. And, we rarely spend time in the office as it is now.
Getting the rooms looking nice will certainly be an ongoing process. So stayed tuned for updates. Speaking of headboards, I am thinking about making one for the guest bed following Jesse's tutorial. In the meantime, here are some office inspiration pics:
(photo: emily a. clark)
(photo: little green notebook)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!