Monday, December 14, 2009

5 things . . .

5 things I am loving right now . . .

1. My wonderful husband who worked very hard around the house this weekend. Thank you, Justin.

2. Organics Banana Vanilla Yogurt.

And to the person at work who removed it from the fridge (either for their own enjoyment or during an overzealous fridge clean out), thanks for nothing. I was planning on having that with my lunch today, jerk.

3. Having our new lighting installed. It looks great! The installation took over a week longer than expected thanks to workers who showed up late every time they were scheduled to come out (at least they gave us a discount to make up for it). I will post pictures soon.

4. Our Christmas trees and other decorations. Again, pictures to follow. It's looking Christmas-y around the house!

5. This blouse from Anthro:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!