Wednesday, April 15, 2009

5 things . . .

5 things I am thankful for . . .

1. A successful surgery today for little Hudson. He is so precious!

2. The new small sized shakes at Chick-fil-A. It pains me to give them even a dollar after my little incident back in December, but I can't stay away from their waffle fries.

3. My niece (Amanda) and nephew (Andrew). Amanda recently taught the family cat how to eat breakfast the correct way at the kitchen island. How cute!


4. That the weekend is only 2 days away, even though I will have to work all of it. Working all weekend from home is at least better than working all weekend at the office.

5. Being busy at work. I have to keep reminding myself of this. Billing 230 hours per month is better than not having a job. (I literally tell myself this several times a day to keep myself from getting bummed out that I currently have no life outside of work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!