Monday, March 4, 2013

5 things . . .

We are in the process of finally getting our official office set up at home, which means it will be tons easier for me to edit real pictures (as compared to the "fake" ones from my iphone).  In the meantime, here are 5 random things:  

(1)  This video of Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum on Jimmy Kimmel after the Oscars is freaking hilarious.  Justin and I have been singing the song for the past week.  It's so catchy.  Oh, and watching Channing at the end isn't bad either. 


(2)  When searching the interwebs today for a mint green paint color, I some how stumbled on this amazing baby mobile.  I have no need for a baby mobile at this point, but if and when we get pregnant, this may be the first purchase I make.  She has all kinds of different breeds, but of course I'm partial to this one.  Riley and Zoey are in favor too!     

(here)

(3) We are going to New Orleans soon and a trip to Leotine Linens is definitely in order.  I won't be able to afford anything, but I can drool at all the eye candy anyway.  



(4)  This amazeballs print from Black Crow Studios is totally happening in our dining room.  I can't wait to have it stretched so we can get it up on the wall.    


(5) I have found some incredible things from Craigslist and a nearby estate sale.  I'll have a post with pictures of my finds, which include end tables, nightstands, a buffet, and a vintage chandelier.  Thank you, Craigslist!   

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. I have been laughing my Tatum off at that song. So funny!

    The mobile is perfect. I bet they'd like looking at it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that print!!!! And channing is so freaking hot...thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever frame this print?! Would love to see how you decided to hang it..I am considering making the same purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It's great to hear from you!