(1) He puts up with all of my shenanigans. He listens to me talk about work, he approves leopard carpet for my closet and an ostrich in the entry way, he pretends to care when I show him pins on pinterest, he looks at the million craigslist links I send him, and even pays attention when I talk about design. He used the word ikat the other day (and he even pronounced it correctly too). Impressive.
(2) He can hang a chandelier like it's no one's business. It must be all the practice I've given him over the years. But regardless, he's good. (And this year, he's proven his mad skills at hanging Christmas lights at our new house.)
(3) He works hard and is great at what he does (even if he is an IT nerd). I'm proud of what a hard worker he is and how good of a job he does for his company. And it's always an added bonus that he can fix my computer problems!
(4) He cracks me up. all.the.time. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh.
(5) He's the kindest and most patient person I know. Which is good, since frankly, I am generally neither. Obviously, I love my husband. But I also like him a lot too. And respect and admire him.
He deserves to be celebrated every day, but especially today. Happy birthday, Justin! I love you.