(1) I am loving the new Taylor Swift album. That's right -- I'm 30 years old, and I like Taylor Swift.
(2) I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new when I say foxes are all the rage these days. This shirt from anthro is pretty darn sweet.
(3) I was in Scottsdale last week for work. The chapstick provided by the Phoenician is amazing. I am a bit of a snob when it comes to chapstick, so didn't have high hopes. But I was wrong. That stuff is legit.
The hotel wasn't so bad either . . .
(4) Have you ever heard of the term "bun feet" before? I had not either until today. I chuckle whenever I say it though. "Bun feet" are just a type of furniture legs for cabinets.
Why do I care about them? Because when we moved most of our furniture into storage back in February, the movers removed these legs/bun feet from our china cabinet. Since the cabinet was in storage for the last 8 months, we never thought twice about it. Now that we need to unpack our china, the stupid bun feet are no where to be found! They are probably rolling around the back of a moving truck somewhere. I need to find something that looks close to replace them and stain them to match.
(5) Since it's election day, if I may (and I may, since it's my blog), I will leave you with the following quote from John Wesley in 1774:
“I met those of our society who had votes in the ensuing election, and advised them: (1) To vote, without fee or reward, for the person they judged most worthy; (2) To speak no evil of the person they voted against; and (3) To take care their spirits were not sharpened against those that voted on the other side."