A couple of things to note:
- My video skills clearly need some work.
- I was really afraid of the video being super long, so I kind of breezed through some rooms. Sorry about that! Obviously, if you have any questions about the space, feel free to ask.
- At about the 25 and 35 second mark, when I refer to "Walter," I'm referring to the massive ostrich print previously mentioned here. That's just what we call him now, so it didn't occur to me until I watched the video that me referring to a Walter could be a little weird/confusing.
- At about the 50 second mark, I guess I am very excited about the powder room. Why do I say "powder room" like that? I have no idea.
- Around the 1:30 mark, look for our new cabinet hardware on two of the upper cabinets in the kitchen. We love them (anything is better than the current pulls)!
- About the 2:30 mark when we head outside, note that the grill is not staying, and the hose is in the fountain because Justin was siphoning out all of the rain water.