(1) First things first . . . hope y'all had a fabulous weekend! We ran a bunch of errands on Saturday (and I was at the office for most of Sunday). More details to come on what we purchased, but it includes: (1) things for finishing the kitchen pantry and organizing the master closet from Container Store; (2) fun things for the downstairs guest bathroom from West Elm; (3) items to get our office better organized from Container Store and Anthro; and (4) this blazer from Banana Republic (it's sweatshirt material and super comfy, yet still looks polished. I may be slightly obsessed with it.)
(2) Remember the gorgeous chandy from the Guild Shop?
I decided to run over during lunch last week to check it out again. Thankfully it was still there and was $40 cheaper than the price earlier in the week! Score! So it came home with me. The chandy is not hung yet because it needs some maintenance first (nothing too major, just new phen sockets and some replacement prisms). As soon as it's hung, I will share pics. I actually decided to hang it some place other than the entry way -- more on that later.
(3) A big thanks to my friend Megan from Honey We're Home for featuring my Ikea cabinet makeover on her blog.
Megan also featured Elsa's bedroom makeover, which is just fabulous. (Love the yellow chevron in Megan's header and Elsa's drapes!)
Her office is also amazing. Check out Elsa's blog, Casa Greer, for all the details.
(4) I now have over 200 followers! Yippee! Is it nerdy for me to be so excited? Thank you to everyone who follows along! On a related note, I recently updated my "about me" tab. (I just noticed that I am wearing a white sweater and a green top/dress in both the picture on the about me page and my profile picture. I do wear other things, I promise.)
(5) I apologize for the lack of posts late last week. We had a pretty big case come up at work, so was a little busy dealing with that. And sorry in advance if the posts are a little light this week too as a result.
Have a wonderful Monday!